Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RENEWING MY MIND ONE DAY AT A TIME.....AUG 31,2011

It's been 6 days since I've taken my Celexa. During the past few weeks, I've been really studying the  Gospels of the Bible and praying more. I've decided on my own that my Depression and Bipolar disorder has run its course and that am healed. I've been telling myself that I can live a normal life without being medicated all day. My man told me something last week that helped me decide to stop the meds. He told me not to let these doctors make you think that something is  wrong with you or that you're crazy. He told me to trust that God and that's what I've decided to do.

I've decided to Fully trust him and I say fully because whenever we get anxious and have doubts about what we've asked God for, to me its a way of saying you don't trust him fully....TO BE CONTINUED.....



No comments:

Post a Comment